Please read to benefit from the site more easily and faster.
The objective of this website is to help people who want to learn Turkish.
In the site:
1. The lessons are both in English and Turkish. Whe you open the lessons they seem Turkish at first but if you drag your pointer on the words or sentences, English meanings of them will be appeared.
2. The lessons are completely free.
3. Some part of the lessons have listening. (subject explanation, vocabulary teaching and some grammar topics.)
4. Grammar parts are explained in detail and English meanings are given.
5. As the vocabulary learning is important it is held as a seperate part.
6. The feature that you can benefit from best is the exams which are prepared for all topics. Your exam results including your number of the true and false answers will be sent to your e-mail address automatically after the exam.
While Starting to Learn Turkish:
1. Turkish is an agglutinating language. E.g. You will come. In turkish gel-ecek-sin. It is just one word. It is made by suffixes.
2. In a Turkish sentence the formation is Subject - Complement(Object,Place,Time) - Verb. E.g. Ben eve gidiyorum. In English: I am going home.
3. Turkish is pronounced as it is written. All the letters have one sound and they are all pronounced. It is one of the easiest languages that are pronounced. E.g. In English the first letter of "know" isn't pronounced but In Turkish all the letters are pronounced.
4. Grammar is built on the mathematical formulas. Please note that in the subjects. When you learn a subject don't forget that the formula that you learn there will be in another subject too.
5. Generally; there aren't many exceptions in Turkish so it is easy to learn. However, because of the fact that the grammar is different from the Indo-European languages, it is expected to be difficult for the people who speak Indo-European languages at first sight.